No Nepal trekking adventure can happen without porters, and Embark always works with the best. Here is our crew of porters after the Annapurna Circuit Trek.
Embark Adventure Blog
Over in the Embark Photo Gallery,we have just added some amazing new photos from our Jordan – Trekking to Petra trip, such as the one above. As you’ll see,…
At Embark, we are all excited about Namibia right now. We’ve already set up a hiking in Namibia trip, but safaris are dear to our heart, as well. And Namibia…
Embark Adventures Newsletter
Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro: The Lemosho Route
- Climb with an outfitter that specializes in the Lemosho route, the Western Breach and Crater Camp!
- Hike the less traveled remote route up Africa's highest mountain
- Experience the climb with a remarkable crew of guides and porters, rated as some of the best on Kilimanjaro
- Sleep near the summit of Kilimanjaro, on one of the highest camps on Kilimanjaro
- Spend one full day acclimating at 15,000 ft, instead of rushing up the mountain
- Trek through remote Tibetan and Nepalese villages in the Everest region
- Climb a 20,000 ft peak in Nepal with little prior mountaineering technical experience
- Combine this with a trek up to Everest Base Camp